Introduction to Web App Security
Learn the best practices for building and maintaining secure web applications.
Thursday, February 2, 2023 | 4:00PM - 5:30PM EST
It's time to build a deeper understanding of web security.
- How security defects are introduced during development
- How to mitigate common security risks
- Understanding how browsers and web servers work together to help us secure applications
- How to build a secure development process
- How to make sense of the freely available web security resources on the web
Having a secure development process starts with having developers that deeply understand security risks and vulnerabilities. Join us to learn more about this important topic.
About the Presenter
Jake Northey is a 2004 graduate of Michigan Tech with a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.S. in Bioinformatics. Jake is the founder of the local software studio, Creative Mines, where he works with teams of developers to build and deploy web applications for security-critical industries such as Electronic Trading and Cybersecurity.
Register to attend the Intro to Web App Security webinar!